The organ, built in 1770, is the work of Gaetano Callido.
It is situated in the choir loft above the main door and enclosed in a sound case, the front of which is one single span. As well as the ravages of time, in 1878 the instrument was subjected to somewhat inaccurate action by the organ-maker Tolfo from S. Vito al Tagliamento.
In a more recent times the “Tromboncini” reed stops were replaced by a Viola stop, although these were fortunately preserved carefully after being removed.
In 1993 the organ-maker Francesco Zanin from Codroipo returned the instrument to its original condition.