The organ was built in 1845 by G.B. De Lorenzi and situated in the choir loft above the main door in a monochrome wooden case.
In addition to the indisputable technical and acoustic qualities, the interest of De Lorenzi’s instruments, as Lunelli points out, lies in the fusion that the organ-maker managed to make between the Veneto and Lombardy schools, enriching the range of sound through the influence of the latter. After being abandoned for years the instrument was in a dreadful condition.
In 1995 after renovation by the organ-maker Giorgio Carli from Pescantina (Verona) it was restored to its original characteristics of sound and function.