In 1805, with the collaboration of his sons Agostino and Antonio, Gaetano Callido built the organ to replace the previous instrument built by Antonio Colonna (1657).
Callido’s organ is number 423 in the copious production of the great Veneto organ-maker.
It is a “double” organ, with two keyboards, situated in the choir loft above the main door and enclosed in a neo-classical sound case decorated with festoons. After the second world war the instrument was literally sacked. Between 1985 and 1988 the organ-maker Franz Zanin from Camino al Tagliamento renovated the instrument to its original condition.