The current organ, situated in the choir loft above the main door, was built by Beniamino Zanin in 1888. There is a mention of previous instruments in a paper regarding a pastoral visit in 1767 in which an organ “in the high choir” is mentioned in a list of objects belonging to the church.
There is no indication of the maker or date of construction. The Zanin organ was damaged by an Austrian bomb in 1917; it was then subjected to considerable alterations in various actions between the two wars.
After renovation carried out by Francesco Zanin, a descendant of Beniamino, the organ has been returned to its original acoustic and structural condition.